Monday, April 8, 2013

Londoooooooon!!!

Hello!! As I promised...only English from today! Last weekend I went to London with some friends...we housed in a really nice accommodation close to the Tower Bridge...London's charm is timeless, and despite the weather (will the cold have end??) we had a fabulous time!
The thing I liked most was live London not from a point of view of a tourist but from which of a resident...not to see "forcedly" what that it can't not view of London but live the city in many her aspects at many different times.
I also took advantage for take some pictures, and in particular I've wanted experience the ipanorama photos...I attach here some:



Westminster Abbey



The Bridge



Camden Town



Brick Lane

After this beautiful and funny weekend yesterday I comed back in my new and nice house in Norwich...by the way, I show you a picture of the relax room of the house! when I arrived there I fell asleep immediately!!!


And while I'm in time travel (when I can I love travel) I've booked three days at Amsterdam next month...do you suggest me some places/local to visit? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment