Sunday, April 14, 2013

Spring has coming in Norwich!

Hi! I didn't hope anymore but finally the sun and the warm are come in Norwich too!! The city is even more beautiful and I realized one time more how I love the sun!! In the afternoon I didn't wear the vest but a top that I've bought last weekend in London, at Forever 21! Today is been a very relaxing day for me, I walked around the city center and took some pictures! And for some I enjoyed to edit with a pair of applications that I recently downloaded in my Iphone5!




Seeing is hard to see I'm very proud of my new nails color... :D


Finally I show you some of the pictures that I've modified with Instacollage, InstaEffects and InstaFrame...it was the first time I've experienced these applications but I liked the result! :)










No comments:

Post a Comment