Sunday, April 28, 2013

The last effort and...Doctor Sarti!

Hi everyone!



Today I am a little tired...my mum doesn't believe me yet but despite the sun and the spring air in Norwich...I have found the time for study! :D Or better, I'm really determined because after five years of university now that I'm at the end of my university career and doing this interesting internship here in Uk...I really want to graduated (fortunately I miss only one test at the end, even if it is the hardest...but I will make it :D ) this year and find a rewarding job!
It would be great for me work in the field of market analysis, quality of services (the best exam I've studied!!), customer life time value and marketing in general... these the most important knowledge I have learned during my university career in Statistical sciences, Economics and Business!
I have to admit that even if I was very young I chose the most suitable field for me and I have learned a lot of interesting things...and it would be great apply them in a job and not only on the books!
In the meantime I feel very young yet and since I was a child I always liked fashion and beauty products and one of my biggest dreams is ever been make a photo book, or a fashion show and so on...I believe enough in myself and I've always loved risk and put myself in the game...so I am very open to various opportunities and experiences!
Meanwhile, I love to live my life to the fullest waiting for some positive surprises...and tomorrow I will study for the exam!!! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment