Sunday, May 5, 2013

Waring Café...more than a coffee shop!

Hi!!!
I've finally finished the book "why now is the time to Crush it cash in on your passion", by Gary Vaynerchuk...and I absolutely have to say that it is really interesting...He is a very charismatic guy and with a direct, simple and young language is able to address and capture the attention of people of all ages!
For this reason I recommend this reading to all...Thursday I suggested this book to Sian Lacey, a mature girl who my tutor and I had met in a pleasant location in Norwich: the Waring Cafe in the Warings Furniture Store...it is a really really nice bar near the castle, I'd never been and it was a pleasant  discovery! Also it was an interesting and fruitful meeting because the comparison with new people is always enriching and enjoyable!
Norwich last Thursday was very sunny and already my mood starts in the best way.. :D, then this place is very comfortable, peaceful and refined,


and the meeting went well...if interested also visit Sian Lacey's blog, she has mainly the same interests as me! And my tutor in Norwich Richard Patey, beh he is always full of initiatives: his next goal is to write an e-book...and I'm sure that he will do it! Richard is ambitious like me and I have always enjoyed the people who like to test themselves!
Ah, it's May, it's warm (I'm writing from the park!!) and I'm happy...and tomorrow I will travel to Amsterdam!!! I've never visited this city and I'm very curious...I will let you know!
Anyway I didn't forget that I have to study.. :D, but a few days of relaxation is well deserved and recharges the batteries..! I wish you a lovely week!

Ps: meanwhile take a look at some self-timers that I enjoyed to take with my IPhone...hope you like them! :)





Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment