Sunday, May 12, 2013

For the rain and the shore...on the side of the sun!

Hello!
Yesterday I spent the whole evening watching the fashion show of Patrizia Pepe, collection spring-summer 2013...then I went to bed by nervous because I wanted to buy everything!! I love all the collection! Today I show you the garment more suited to today's weather: a wonderful trench, perfect for rainy days or spring evenings...


There are two color versions: I prefer the lighter one but also the blue one would be fine..:)




Isn't it cool?

Anyway never like this year -more so for the rain- I can't wait to go to sea, so to warm up a bit, today I took a look at some proposals for the summer...like this fantastic beach bag! A little bit (!) expensive but ideal to look!


To console I did a piercing and changed the nails...!



Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment