Sunday, May 19, 2013

Amsterdam...perverse and suggestive

Hi!
As I writed in my last post, last weekend I went to Amsterdam... it was the first time in Holland for me and I think I underestimated it... it's definitely a wonderful city! In my opinion the thing that make Amsterdam even more fascinating is the large amount of water courses: it's basically a city on the water and it's really wonderful...there are also massive squares and beautiful open places, but I loved have lunch at the sun at  the Grand Café coffeeshop, on the side of the "grachten"..!
This time too the thing I liked the least was -just for a change :D- the weather: I have seen the sun the first late afternoon only (it will have been for that I liked so much that bar? :) ), but I have to say that Amsterdam has its charm even in the rain!
Yes, it is characterized by water in every sense, it's on the water and under water!
Randomly just earlier I listened to a song of one of my favorite italian singers, Tiziano Ferro, who in the refrain of "Ed ero contentissimo" confirms that!

I show you some pictures I took there...









Isn't it marvelous?

Unfortunately in the flight back Norwich my plane had a problem with the air conditioning and we had to get back to Amsterdam to change the plane...It was the first time it happened to me, and seeing I am not really so relaxed in flight I was just a bit scared..! 
But later I had a safe and quick flight to my new house in Norwich...luckily!:)
See you soon!

Xxx

3 comments:

  1. I love Amsterdam. I've got friends who live nearby so I get to visit quite regularly!

    Lovely pics. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw, thanks! I love Amsterdam too and hope to return there soon! Next time I will get with you!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures ist´s great!!!

    ReplyDelete